This Privacy Statement (“Declaration”) aims to (i) establish the main principles that will govern the process of processing all your personal data (that is, those that allow you to be identified and recognized) that BRL Trust may have access to , from the collection, to the procedures for use and processing, as well as (ii) establishing the rights you have in relation to the processing of such data. BRL Trust will be the data controller in relation to any and all personal data provided by you and, therefore, will be responsible for ensuring that such processing complies with applicable data protection laws, including Law No. 13.709/18 , also known as the General Data Protection Act (the “LGPD”).
You are not required to provide any personal data in the public areas of our website. You can choose to do so by filling out certain application forms, at the website’s ombudsman and/or applying for a vacancy that is available on our team. If you choose to do so, you agree that we may keep a record of such data that you have provided to us.
The personal data provided may be used for the following purposes:
• Offering our services related to the management of third-party resources, pursuant to applicable regulations;
• Administration and maintenance of relationships with customers, suppliers and other service providers;
• Address customer queries/feedback;
• Send marketing and informational messages;
• Keeping our Information Technology website, systems, and processes secure;
• To comply with legal or regulatory obligations; and
• Selection and Recruitment.
In view of the aforementioned purposes, it is clear that the data may be shared in the following cases:
• For BRL Trust employees for the purpose of managing and maintaining our relationship;
• For suppliers and other service providers who will process your personal data on our behalf and under our written instructions;
• To any government agency, regulatory or government agency, upon application.
Our website uses certain third-party tags, log files, web beacons and similar tracking technologies (collectively, “cookies”). Cookies are text files containing small amounts of data downloaded to your device when you visit a website and this allows for a better user experience.
Essential Cookies: are those considered essential when browsing and using the resources available on our website. Without these cookies, access to the BRL Trust website and services will be restricted or suspended.
Performance and analytics cookies: are intended to collect anonymous information regarding website visitors, such as which pages are most accessed and if error messages are received from the web pages. All information collected is intended to improve the functioning of our services.
Functionality cookies: allow the website to remember the choices made by the user, such as language options or your current region, for example. These cookies help make your visit more personal and automatically expire when you close your browser.
You can block or disable cookies on your device at any time by indicating this in your browser’s preferences or options menus. You can also delete cookies stored on your device. However, blocking, disabling or deleting cookies may limit your ability to view all pages on our website.